Job Seeker Home
(this posting is closed/inactive)
Leasing Consultant - Orlando Florida- Pointe Vista Apartments
Orlando, FL 32889 United States
$12.00 Per Hour + Bi Annual Bonus
AGPM provides employees with a great benefits package to include:
* Dental, Medical, Vision
* Paid Vacation and Sick Time
* 9 Paid Holiday's, to include your birthday and 1 floating holiday.
The Leasing Agent is primarily responsible for showing apartments, answering phones and writing work orders. They will also process files for move-ins, prepare leases, obtain comparable rent analysis, update marketing books, obtain approvals for renewing, and markets the property.
Education, training, experience:
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
• Active Listening - Ability to actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
• Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Conflict Resolution - Ability to deal with others in an antagonistic situation.
• Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
• Diversity Oriented - Ability to work effectively with people regardless of their age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, or job type.
• Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
• Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
• Innovative - Ability to look beyond the standard solutions.
• Loyal - The trait of feeling a duty to the employer.
• Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
• Persuasive - Ability to influence others to change position or to adopt a specific point of view.
• Problem Solving - Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
• Relationship Building - Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Tactful - Ability to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
• Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : One to two years related experience
Computer Skills: Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Certificates & Licenses: Driver’s license and proof of automobile insurance required as use of personal vehicle will be necessary
Terms & Conditions